My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Photo Shoot - Oct 2011

On Saturday, Oct 22nd, we met a good friend to take some family photos of us. Our photographer, Travis Hall, and I have known each other since grade school and his photos are amazing. We are always excited to see what he has captured, especially since we don't take life too seriously and therefore have a hard time keeping it together long enough for a photo shoot! Travis took over 200 pic's that day so it was difficult to narrow it down to the ones in this post, but I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Of course, we added some outtake photo's as well!

I love the sun rays (or as we call them God rays) coming down over the girls!


                         Greg and I comparing Pumpkins!                          


The girls making wishes!
 


                            Lou, our Sweet Cupcake                             
  

Bailey, our Beautiful Butterfly

Sweet sisters!


No photo shoot would be complete without a couple of outtakes ...


Bailey was trying to give Lou a kiss and we started to topple over!


In this pic we are all pointing at the Goose poop that Lou found and tried to pick up. Oh, the lessons you get to teach while taking photo's on a farm!


This is my very patient husband putting up with, and laughing at my inner model! Come on, what maternity magazine wouldn't want this pose on their cover?!

I hope you enjoyed that small glimpse into our photo shoot. I wanted to add more pics, like around 200 hundred, but that would be overkill. :)

If that's not enough for you, click on this link to see all of the photo's that I posted to my Facebook album. This link includes around 20 pics. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2198846967064.2107231.1123951036&type=1&l=a61f1ce140


No comments:

Post a Comment