My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Thankful For... (Part 1 of 3)


November is the month of Thanksgiving so I'm taking this opportunity to give thanks on each of the 30 days this month. Below are days 1-10.

Colossians 3:15 - Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.


Nov 1st: I'm thankful that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm thankful that I can fully trust Him to take care of our family, our home, our kids, our finances, our jobs, our big events, our little events, simply everything.

Nov 2nd: I'm thankful for my beautiful family. For a husband that loves everything about me, and for my two wonderful, healthy daughters, and for our third daughter coming in February.

Nov 3rd: I'm thankful that I get to listen to Lou talk herself to sleep at night even though most nights we have to go in there and tell her to shhh. I'm also thankful that I can hear Bailey's sweet little voice even if it's at 4am because she pottied in her bed and needs her sheets changed.

Nov 4th: I'm thankful that my left thigh goes numb multiple times a day because it reminds me of the healthy baby growing inside of me. One of my favorite sayings: "Pregnancy is the only time that a human gets to assist God in a miracle." What a great way to look at things!

Nov 5th: I'm thankful that we attended a wedding today, and that I was reminded of how blessed I am to spend the rest of my life with Greg.

Nov 6th: I'm thankful to have survived two earthquakes (4.7 and 5.6) in one day on Nov 5th in Oklahoma. Ok, so there was no real threat, but how many people can say that! * Add to that a 3rd earthquake (4.7) on Nov 7th.

Nov 7th: I'm thankful that my parents watch our girls when I'm at work. The love and care they show them allows me to go to work without a single worry. Thanks Pops & Weasey!

Nov 8th: I'm thankful for the Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino at QT. I wish it were out all year long, but it sure gives me something to look forward to in the Fall.

Nov 9th: I'm thankful for my amazing church family, and a Pastor that is a true leader.

Nov 10th: I'm thankful for my job and my boss. After working full time for 5 1/2 years, my boss allowed me to go to part time after Bailey was born. I've worked part time every since which gives me two extra days a week at home with my girls.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment