My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Thankful For... (Part 3 of 3)


November is the month of Thanksgiving so I'm taking this opportunity to give thanks on each of the 30 days this month. Below are days 21-30.

2 Corinthians 9:11 - You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.


Nov 21st: I'm thankful for a safe home to live in, and reliable vehicles to get our family around.

Nov 22nd: I'm thankful for my children's health (and mine and Greg's health).

Nov 23rd: I'm thankful for the advancement in blood glucose monitors that allow me to check my blood sugar 4x a day without (too much) pain.

Nov 24th (Thanksgiving Day): I'm thankful for a day that allows me to reflect on how amazing my life is. We are a very blessed family!

Nov 25th (Black Friday): I'm thankful that we slept in and then shopped from 8am-11am and still got every deal we were looking for.

Nov 26th: I'm thankful for an entire day spent at home resting with my family. We are always on the go so this was a nice change.

Nov 27th: I'm thankful for our Young Adult Sunday School class. Some of our best friends have come from that class, and they are always there when we need them.

Nov 28th: I'm thankful for another productive day at work. It's nice to see something that you planned actually work. :)

Nov 29th: I'm thankful that my parents have been married 37 years today! They are a great example to follow.

Nov 30th: I'm thankful that I have less than 10 weeks left in this pregnancy. We can't wait to meet Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment