My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Save the Boobies!

Last Saturday our team, Boob Supporters, walked in the Race for the Cure. The team was formed to celebrate my mom beating breast cancer 19 years ago. What a blessing! She was diagnosed in 1993 and we started participating in the race in 2003. We haven't missed a race since 2003. Unfortunately, as the years have passed, we have added more names (including my grandma) to our list of women that we walk in celebration of or in memory of. Each of these ladies are an inspiration to me on earth and in heaven.

Here are some pics of our team. We never got a full group pic, but we got everyone here and there. This year we had 18 team members.


Leaders of the Pack: Owen, Cole, Lou, Bailey, Alyssa,
Levi (in stroller), Parker (in stroller), & Emma (in stroller)

Kim & Dawn

Mom, Dad, Me, Nicole, Dawn, Greg, & Bailey

Emma in her pink Puma outfit - Adorable!

Ben & Chels

Bailey & Dad

Lou

Team Shirt - Front

Team Shirt - Back (Logo from my brother's store)

This is how we roll ... literally ... everywhere!

Me, My Hero (mom), & Parker

How cute are Bailey & Alyssa?! Walking and snacking!

The team


After the race we ate lunch at Fat Guy Burger and then let the kids run around so that they would be nice and tired for nap time!

Bailey, Owen, Cole, & Alyssa

Bailey, Alyssa, & Cole in "jail" at Driller Stadium

Kim & Parker

Bailey - This pic says it all!

2 comments:

  1. So, I wish You good luck! :) I read that Your are coupon-maniac. In my country in TV there is one TV station, where from Monday to Friday I can watch struggling and buying with coupons in American shops. Nowhere in Europe it is possible, and in my country especially - most Polish people are poor and shops know, that we would make shopping with coupons every day. Maybe I saw You in this TV programm, but I don't remember...
    So, I wish You once again good luck with coupons and with the Race!
    Greetings from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments! I do love to use coupons, but it wasn't me that you saw on TV. I'm not that good! :) Enjoy your day!

      Delete