My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Be Contagious


As most of you know, I've been working out, running, and eating better since October of 2012. Along this journey, I've written blogs and Facebook posts about my struggles and my successes. Those posts remind me of how far I've come, but they also hold me accountable to finish the task that I started. This past week, I was blessed with messages from three different friends. At the time, I didn't even know that my journey was motivating them.

Sweet Message #1: "All of your Facebook & blog posts about your incredible will to work out & no excuses motivated me to get my butt outta bed at 6am on a Sunday to hit the treadmill. And I feel great. Thank you & love you!"

Sweet Message #2: "I love reading your posts about your workouts even when you don't feel like it, helps me too! I've been hustling my butt to the gym 5 days a week at 4:50am for about 4 weeks now, woohoo! Never felt better!"

Sweet Messge #3: "Even though we don't see each other much, you still are motivating me."

These messages make my heart smile! I'm honored that I could be a positive influence to my friends, and I'm so blessed that they took the time to send these messages to me. So, whatever it is that you are doing ... Be contagious. Inspire people. You never know who's watching!

3 John 1:3 - "It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it."


No comments:

Post a Comment