My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And I Quote...


Our girls are hilarious! After sharing some of their quotes with family and friends, my brother suggested that we start writing them down. So, for your reading pleasure, here are some of the things our girls have said (mostly from Bailey since she's the oldest) ...
  • "Food makes me dance!"
  • After being bit in the eyelid by a mosquito and her eye turning blue and swelling, I asked Bailey if she wanted meds for her eye. She said, "Yes, but let's put meds in my mouth and they'll go up to my eye."
  • Parker started grunting in the car and Bailey said, "You're not going to shoot poop on me are you? Because that would be terrible!"
  • Parker, Bailey, and I were in the recliner when 3 year old Bailey said, "Ow mom. Your elbow is on my booby."
  • After sleeping with a hard plastic doll, Bailey said, "I can't sleep with this doll anymore. Her nails are scratching my knees."
  • "My heart is beeping really fast." Aka - beating
  • "Mom, you should have seen how big my poop was. It was bigger than dads!"
  • Bailey asked if we could get Gypsy Ice (sno cones) after dinner, and I said no because her sisters didn't eat very much dinner. She said, "next time make a better dinner!"
  • "That's the bestest thing I never did and now Lou's ruining it!"
  • While driving, Lou said, "There's Taco Blano." Bailey said, "It's not Blano. It's Blanco."
  • "I want cereal with full grain fiver." Aka - Whole grain fiber
  • Lou said, "I have a bologna bottom." Aka - Bony bottom
  • "Where's the Speed Lemon sign?"
  • "Who wants cake? You want funella?" Aka - vanilla
  • "That toot brought some pee-pee with it."
And that my friends, is a pretty accurate description of our everyday lives. We wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment