My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Product Review: Male Model - No More Shine


Look at that lovely face! That's my awesome dad and I'm very proud of him. In this post, I'm going to share my weekly Arbonne product review, but I want to first give my dad a high five for the 20 pound weight difference in this side by side comparison! The picture on the left was taken in June of 2013 and the picture on the right was taken in Feb 2014. The 20 pounds was lost in the month of Jan 2014 while my parents were participating in the Arbonne Clean Eating Challenge. Amazing!

What else do you notice in that picture (besides the facial hair)? If you guessed, No More Shiny Face and Less Red Spots then you're exactly right! Well done! 

In Dec 2013 my dad started using the Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads & Solution. I'm pretty sure that my mom made him do it, but they were both pleased with the results. My dad was about to make an appointment with the dermatologist to discuss microdermabrasion to have some rough spots removed from his face. Instead, he tried this product and saw tremendous results!

The resurfacing pads improve the overall look and feel of skin texture to restore a healthy, radiant glow to dull skin. It helps reduce the look of dark spots. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It provides the appearance of smooth, even-toned skin texture. And, it shows significant improvement in the skin clarity and blotchiness.

Clinical results show that in 2 weeks:
  • 100% showed an improvement in the appearance of skin moisture, firmness and elasticity
  • 82% said they loved how the treatment was less irritating than a chemical peel or exfoliating scrub

How does it work?
  • Arbonne's proprietary high-performance complex Phytinol, combines two botanical extracts, Alfalfa extract and Chicory extract, which work together to help promote improved skin tonicity and surface smoothness for an even, less-lined look, to fight the visible signs of aging.

Who is this product for?
  • Suitable for All skin types
  • Teens (above age 12)
  • Ages 20+

What issues does this product target?
  • Skin tone/clarity
  • Skin texture
  • Dullness
  • Fine lines and wrinkles
  • Uneven pigmentation
  • Oily skin

How long does the product last?
  • 60 day supply


Arbonne Intelligence Genius from Arbonne

Please remember that ALL of Arbonne's products are Pure, Safe, and Beneficial so you're almost always guaranteed to see even more results than what's listed here. If you have any questions about the Intelligence Genius Pads or the Clean Eating Challenge, then please contact me at morrison25@cox.net. I'm passionate about these products and how they are improving the lives of those around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment