My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Product Review: Mommy Crack!

Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate from Arbonne

This is a Fizz Stick, also known as Mommy Crack, if you ask my best friend! These precious jewels come in two flavors: pomegranate and citrus. They are AMAZING!

I'm a water drinker. Plain water. I might spice it up every once in awhile and have an unsweet tea with lemon. I'm crazy like that. So, when I first heard about Fizz Sticks, I wasn't impressed because I don't like "fancy" water. Then I tried one ... ok, it was the second one that got me because I didn't mix the first one with enough water and it grossed me out. My fault. But, on the second try, I was in love!

Fizz Sticks are a great way to "make" you drink your daily water intake and give you an added boost of energy. Doctors recommend that you drink half your body weight in ounces in water each day. That's a lot of water my friends. For me, I drink more than half my weight so I drink 30oz of water, then 20oz with a Fizz Stick (my treat for drinking the first 30 oz), and then finish the day with another 30 oz of water.

They are a great replacement item for Crystal Light, pop, coffee, Red Bull, Gatorade, Powerade, and the list goes on. They're good for you because they're all natural! Yup! They contain NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. The ingredients list consists of: citric acid, natural cane sugar, natural flavors, stevia, natural colors, and magnesium oxide. I was unfamiliar with the last ingredient so I looked it up.

  • Magnesium oxide is described as a mineral used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. 
These high energy fizz sticks help promote alertness and enhance cognitive/motor performance, and also help promote endurance. These are great for athletes! Each stick contains 2 mg B6 (100% daily value) and 6 mcg of B12 (100% daily value). 

My best friend dubbed these Mommy Crack because she puts one in her water every day around 1-2pm because that's the time of day that most Mommy's want to crash! It's the universal nap time known around the world! This product will help you stay awake and be more productive, whether that's in the home or at the office or on the field. Everyone I've talked to has described the energy boost as a calm, focused energy as opposed to a jittery, hyper energy that you get from most caffeine sources. 

A friend of mine took the Fizz Stick to GNC in Broken Arrow to compare it to other products. After searching the store for awhile, she showed it to the worker and asked him if he had anything like it. He said, "no ma'am, we don't have anything that good!" Enough said!

Pricing
Each box contains 20 sticks and they retail for $32/box. Do the math, and that's $1.60 per drink, which runs you about the same price as a pop/coffee/tea which is filled with unhealthy ingredients. There are also discount options which would make the price $25.60/box ($1.28 per drink) or $20.80/box ($1.04 per drink). 

If you would like to place an order for this amazing product, please contact me (morrison25@cox.net). Arbonne has a great line of all natural nutrition products that I use on a daily basis!


No comments:

Post a Comment