My Family

My Family

Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome to the Family, Miss Parker!

Parker Eva Morrison made her arrival on Thursday, 2/2/12 at 2:02pm. She was 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/4" long. Mom and Dad were very proud to welcome their third daughter into the family!



That morning we arrived at St. Francis Hospital at 6:00am for our induction. My doctor showed up around 8:30am to break my water. Over the morning hours, I progressed to having contractions every 2 minutes. At that time, I decided to call in the epidural. Excellent decision on my part! Just after lunchtime I was at a 5-6 and within 20-30 minutes I was at a 10 and ready to push. When kid #3 is ready to come out, there's not much you can do so stop her! I had to "hold her in" while my doctor was called to arrive as quickly as she could. When my doctor walked in the room, she said, "thanks for waiting on me!" I was literally afraid to laugh or sneeze while awaiting my doctors arrival for fear that she might come on out. Within minutes and only a few pushes, Miss Parker was here!

One proud Daddy introducing the older girls to their little sister for the first time!
Mommy (a little tired) and Parker
Our three beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment