My Family

My Family

Friday, August 17, 2012

Buy & Sell Name Brand Kids Clothes




Sept. 16 - Sept. 20
81st & 145th
Behind Bank of Oklahoma


I heard about Rhea Lana of Broken Arrow one year ago. My mom saw a flier about the sale so I stopped by to check it out, and of course, I purchased some adorable things for the girls. Rhea Lana is a consignment sale for gently used children's clothes, toys, games, shoes, maternity clothes, etc. It's held twice a year (in the Spring and Fall) and they only accept items that are in really good condition. You can tag and sale items yourself, or you can opt for the VIP Consignment. Last Spring (and this Fall) I signed up for the VIP Consignment. Meaning, I box all of my items and one of the owners stops by my house to pick everything up and label, price, and sale the items for me. All I have to do is pick up a check the day after the sale ends. This is a Godsend for someone with three kids under the age of 4 and a part time job. Sure, I make a little less (50% instead of 70%), but it's worth it to me when I would have just donated these items to Goodwill in the past. And, if an item sales for $1.00 (for the sake of this example) then I'm ok with making $0.50 instead of $0.70 especially when I didn't have to do any of the work. I'm usually pretty stingy, but this time I see everything that I make as a bonus so I can afford to get $0.20 less for less work on my part. :) And yes, I still donate everything that doesn't sale. They will donate the items for you, or you can pick them up after the sale and donate them to the place of your choice.

So, if you have small kids to teenagers and you haven't given Rhea Lana a try, then I suggest that you check it out. Here is the official info below...


Rhea Lana's (pronounced Ree-Uh Lawn-Uh) of Broken Arrow is a community event that benefits families all over the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area! We LOVE what we do! Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We hold two consignment sale events each year! This upcoming event will feature HIGH QUALITY Fall/Winter children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, furniture, baby equipment, teen and maternity clothes, and much more! Some of our favorite brands are Baby Nay, Old Navy, Mini Boden, Ralph Lauren, Janie & Jack, Gymboree, Gap, Justice, Hollister, Childrens Place, A Pea In the Pod, Motherhood, Potterybarn kids, and many others. Brands are not required but sell well because moms know and trust their quality and style. We accept all children's clothing in excellent condition so you know your items will be high quality.
Consignors:
* Prepare, tag, price and enter their items into our easy to use online system. G
o to our website www.brokenarrow.rhealana.com for Merchandise Preparation tips and for a list of acceptable items
* Take prepared items to event location during 'Drop Off Days'

* Make 70% on sold items & up to 80% with referrals (see Incentives below)
* Review personal sales online and from your mobile phone in real time during the event
* Collect consigning check and unsold items at end of week on 'Pick-up Day'
* You may choose to leave unsold items and we will donate them to charitable organizations in our community
* All items are GUARANTEED against loss

CONSIGNOR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
EARN RHEA LANA SHOPPING BUCKS!

Special Consignor Incentive- (This sale only!)
Want to Earn RL Shopping Bucks?

Earn $5 RL Shopping Bucks for every new consignor you refer to Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow! Tell your friends, family, co-workers, ANYONE about us and get them to consign at least 30 items and we'll give you $5 RL Bucks. No limit on referrals! Plus, as always, you will still earn 75% of your sales if you refer 3 consignors or 80% if you refer 5 consignors! You do not have to be a consignor to participate. Email Kristin@rhealana.com to let us know who you referred. Pick up your RL Bucks when you come to shop!

VIP Consigning - Too busy to consign but still want to earn extra cash while cleaning out your closets? We have the perfect solution, be a VIP Consignor! We do all the work and you still earn 50% of your sales! Deadline is August 29th. Contact Debbie at (918) 557-5008!

Volunteers: Want to Shop Early?
Volunteering is a fun way to earn the ability to be among the first shoppers, get out of the house, and have fun with other moms. The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event!


1 Marketing Effort/Volunteer Shift = Workers Pass
2 Marketing Efforts/Volunteer Shifts or Combination = Early Workers Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment