My Family

My Family

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Friday I've Been Waiting For!!!



This looks a little bit like the dance that I'll do when I leave the office today. I'm dancing because it's Friday, but not just any Friday. Today is the last day that I'll be working full time. Nine weeks ago, I agreed to work full time to help get us through the busy season. And, we were BUSY. Don't get my wrong ... I love my job ... but it goes without saying that I love my family more.

I can't wait to get back to my "normal" schedule of working 3 days a week. I REALLY miss spending time with my girls, and I want to get in some fun activities before Bailey starts Pre-K in September. So, next week, on my first day off ... what will we do ... swim, lay by the pool, play games, eat ice cream, nap for hours? Oh, the possibilities are dreamy and endless. However, in reality, I will be taking all three girls to Parker's 6 month check up which includes shots, then swim lessons and a haircut that evening. Oh, the life of a "semi stay at home mom." LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment