My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Photos 2012

In October, we were blessed to have our family photo's taken by Travis Hall. He's a long time friend and he's been taking our pictures for years. You can check out his website here. He takes wonderful photo's and he's great with the kids. We combined our photo shoot with one of my best friend's families and I absolutely love that we were able to capture these memories together.

The Whole Gang
Dawn, Emma, Craig, Owen, Cole, Lou, Greg, Bailey, Me, Parker

I LOVE this photo because it's real life - Not everyone looking at the camera, some silly faces, simply perfect!

Bailey - 4 years old

Lou - 2 years old

Parker - 9 months old

Our Sweet Girls

Sister Love

The picture in the frame was taken one year ago, in October of 2011. Greg is holding a pumpkin and I'm holding my belly with Parker inside. It's amazing how much things can change in 12 short months!

Lou and Bailey in the field

Emma and Parker - born two weeks apart - Best Friends for Life



OUTTAKES!!!!
No photo shoot is complete without some silly outtakes.

Bailey loves to pull Parker into her lap and hold her - Parker does not enjoy this. 
Lou is jumping away!

There are no words

Love this one - Parker had just pulled Bailey's hair so I gave her to Greg so that I could fix Bailey's ponytail. Then Parker started pulling my hair. Soon after, she also pulled Dawn's hair. Hilarious!


These family photo's mean the world to us. They are capturing beautiful memories in our ever changing, fast paced world. We look forward to this photo shoot every year. If you don't currently have your family's picture taken every year, then I would highly recommend it. You will never get these years back so make the most of them while you can. And if you can share these memories with your best friends, then that's just icing on the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment