My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful: Days 1-10


November Thankfulness!


Day 1: I'm thankful that Jesus died on a cross for me. I'm thankful that He forgives me when I mess up,  He finds me worthy, and He loves me for me.

Day 2: I'm thankful for my amazing husband. He truly is my best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He's a wonderful dad to our girls and we all love him more than he'll ever know.

Day 3: I'm thankful for Bailey. We recently did a lesson at church on The Five Love Languages. Bailey's primary love language has to be Acts of Service. She cleans her room and makes her bed without being told. She helps around the house and with her little sisters. She truly has a servants heart. She's amazing!

Day 4: I'm thankful for Lou. She's our wild and crazy girl. Her primary love language has to be a tie between Touch and Quality Time. She loves to be held and she loves to spend one on one time with mommy and daddy.

Day 5: I'm thankful for Parker. She's a sweet girl full of lots of giggles. We love watching her grow and interact with her big sisters.

Day 6: I'm thankful for the right to vote, and for those who fought so that I could have this freedom.

Day 7: I'm thankful for 5:30am F.I.T. Boot Camp. I'm thankful for the women that I get to workout with. We come from all kinds of backgrounds, but we are all there for the same reason. I'm thankful for a trainer that pushes me beyond what I thought I was capable of doing. I'm thankful for getting out of my comfort zone.

Day 8: I'm thankful for my parents. I'm thankful that they watch our girls so that I can work part time. I'm thankful that my mom will call me at work to tell me funny things that the girls do so that I don't have to miss out. They were amazing parents to me and they are even better grandparents (if that's even possible).

Day 9: I'm thankful for my church family. I have made countless friends at Heritage UMC. Over the years, these friends have prayed with me, laughed with me, cried with me, supported me, and loved me and my family.

Day 10: I'm thankful for change. We all have the opportunity to change something in our lives that will make us better people. Change can be challenging and scary, but it's almost always a good thing.

Psalm 118:29 - Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment