My Family

My Family

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful: Days 21-30


November Thankfulness!


Day 21: I'm thankful that Bailey's preschool was closed today for the holiday's because we got to spend extra time with her.

Day 22: I'm thankful for those in our family that cooked some amazing Thanksgiving food. I'm thankful for family period.

Day 23: I'm thankful for our friends. We have so many friends that have touched our lives in different areas and at just the time that we needed them most.

Day 24: I'm thankful that Parker took her first step today!

Day 25: I'm thankful for an amazing husband that has taken very good care of his girls while we each had a version of the stomach bug.

Day 26: I'm thankful for the beautiful, and warm, weather that we are having this late in November.

Day 27: I'm thankful that today was my last day of the stomach bug that has been going around our family for the past 11 days.

Day 28: I'm thankful for the 4 pounds that I lost while I was sick. There's always a silver lining!

Day 29: I'm thankful that my parents got married 38 years ago today. If not for them I wouldn't be here. :)

Day 30: I'm thankful for laryngitis because I'm certain that it kept me from saying things today that didn't need to be said. Literally.

1 Chronicles 16:34 - Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment