My Family

My Family

Monday, March 25, 2013

Computer Problems


 
The above picture perfectly describes our thoughts the past two years about our computer. No joke. It has been running so slowly that we were at the point of literally throwing it out the window. If they weren't so expensive, we would have bought another one by now. I've taken it to an unnamed computer repair place twice with no results. Both times I paid for a service that made no changes to my computer. Thanks for nothing. We give up.
 
UNTIL ... a guy I play soccer with posted on Facebook that he can fix almost any computer problem at a fraction of the price of the unnamed guys ... and you only have to pay if he actually fixes the problem. What?! I'll be honest, I was skeptical. I know my friend is a "computer genius" and I'm clearly a "tech tard," but was he really up for the challenge? This has been going on for two years. He accepted the challenge. You know what? He looked over our computer and had it running perfectly with one visit that took less than one hour. He's a genius! The below picture is how I look now while I'm working on our computer. I literally wrote this blog in 15 minutes as opposed to an hour of having to pause, restart, pause, restart, raise blood pressure, restart. You get the point.

 
So, if you live in the Tulsa/BA area and you need some computer repairs, please give our friend Keith a call. Message me on Facebook or email me (morrison25@cox.net) for his info. I support him 100%! Thanks for bringing back our sanity, Keith!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment