My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Buy Low, Sell High



One of my favorite events of the year is just around the corner ... It's the Rhea Lana of Broken Arrow children's consignment sale! If you don't know about RL, then you can check out the entire site at http://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/. The Fall event will be held at 121st & Elm in BA (near Wal-Mart) from Sept 8th-14th. Questions? Just ask me! This is my fifth sale to participate in as a seller/buyer. You can also email the owners (Debbie & Kristin). These ladies are phenomenal!

Buyers:  RL has it all - clothes, toys, strollers, books, shoes, high chairs, etc. You name it, they have it. All of the items sold at RL are brought in by mom's/dad's just like you that are willing to sell their gently used items to a new home.

Sellers: RL is a GREAT place to make some money. Just look around your house. I'm sure that you can see toys that don't get played with, or you know of clothes that don't get worn. Maybe there are unused items in your childs closet? Maybe they are in tubs in the attic? RL is looking to sell those items ... and plenty of local moms are looking to buy them. Sellers also get extra perks for volunteering their time, helping to advertise, etc. If this is your first year to sign up, please tell them I sent you.

I've been collecting items for this sale ever since my youngest started growing out of her Fall/Winter clothes. Besides clothing, I will also put the following items in the sale: two high chairs, a large outdoor play item, toys, lots of shoes, socks, bibs, rattles, books, DVD's, etc. I just started sorting and tagging my items over the weekend so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Honestly, it takes work, but it's one of the easiest processes to go through. You know I'm serious when I say that since it's coming from a mom of three small kids with a part time job and NO free time. Trust me, it's EASY and WORTH it!



This is just a tiny sample of what I'm preparing to sale. Speaking of, I've got to get off of here because I have more sorting and tagging to do. Come to think of it, you might need to start doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment