My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's Rhea Lana Time!

It's Rhea Lana time and that means three glorious things:
  1. It's time to make money selling our kids outgrown clothes, toys, shoes, etc.
  2. It's time to save money buying other mom's clothes, toys, shoes, etc.
  3. I get my closet space back!
Today is the first of two days of Consignor Drop-Off. If you ever wanted to know what this day looks like then keep reading. Last night, I switched cars with my husband so we could load up his truck and have it ready to go this morning. Here is how you pack up 195 items...


 
Did you look closely at the second picture? The clothes in the floor were secure, but I buckled the clothes up that were in the seat. Safety first?! No, I buckled them to keep them in order. I spent to much time hanging, pinning, labeling, and putting them in size order for them to be a messy pile in the floor when I got to the store.


Thankfully, my dad was able to help me unload the items while my mom watched my two youngest girls at her house. Upon arrival, the owners of RL provide you with a rolling clothes rack and hamper to help you get your items from the car to the sales floor. By the way, the table that you see in the corner of the picture is loaded with my items ... along with the table next to it. This is my biggest sale so far.


It took me just under two hours to have all of my items looked over, tagged, and put in their proper place for the sale. Consignor Tip: If your items are tagged in the store, then they're guaranteed against loss. Meaning, if you come to pick up your unsold items after the sale and one or more of your items are missing then you get paid for those items. As in, Paid In Full!

Well, there you have it! It's that simple to sell your items at RL! If you like to wait until the last minute then you still have until 8pm tomorrow to get your items turned in. If your a shopper, then get over there and support your local moms/dads.

The Sale Hours are as follows:
  • Sunday, Sept 8th: 11am-7pm
  • Monday, Sept 9th: 9am-8pm
  • Tuesday, Sept 10th: 9am-8pm
  • Wednesday, Sept 11th: 9am-8pm
  • Thursday, Sept 12th: 9am-4pm * Many items are 25% off!
  • Friday,Sept 13th: 9am-8pm * Many items are 50% off!
  • Saturday, Sept 14th: 9am-4pm * Many items are 50% off!

HAPPY SHOPPING!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment