My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Before & After: Arbonne RE9 Anti-Aging Line

When I started looking into Arbonne, I asked my friend to bring over a LOT of products for me to try. I'm a researcher. When I saw the RE9 kit in the bag she dropped off my initial thoughts were, "I'll never use that, much less pay the price for it." At the time, I didn't even know the price, I just knew that I would never pay it. So, I tried it that night, the following morning, and the following night. Three uses and I was hooked! No joke! My face felt and looked cleaner. I appeared to have the "pregnancy glow" without being pregnant. I begrudgingly gave the kit back to my friend knowing that I would own it one day.
  • Side Note: I had a cut on my chin from when my youngest daughter scratched me with her fingernail a few days prior. I had been putting neosporin on the cut (cuz I'm convinced that neosporin heals everything), but it was still there. The cut was gone after using the kit those three times. Completely healed from the natural ingredients in the products.


The RE9 Anti-Aging Set has been around for years and it's Arbonne's most popular line of skin care. This is a "comprehensive anti-aging skin care regimen for a youthful appearance." The set offers six products for your face, including a face wash, toner, serum (cocktail for your face), eye cream, restorative day lotion, and a night cream. This kit retails for $323, but don't let the price turn you away. This kit is worth it! And, the pieces can be purchased individually if you would like to buy pieces here and there until your kit is complete. Still not sure? Because the products are so highly concentrated with all natural ingredients, a little goes a long way, which makes this kit last about 6 months. Still not sure? I can offer you a discount to get the kit for roughly $258, or an even bigger discount will put it at roughly $209. Still not the number you're looking for? How about free?

When you sign up to be a consultant, you are given ten RE9 sample kits to hand out. Hand out? Uh, no, I'll be using these, thank you. And, I did. I used them for 5 weeks until I reached the first level of management with Arbonne and I was given a FREE kit (you are given 12 weeks to reach this goal if you choose to go for the goal, but I'm an overachiever) . So, did you catch that? I was given a FREE RE9 kit as a thank you from the company that I just joined. And, I was given the kit in addition to a large voucher that I used to purchase other products. Yes, I like free!

My reviews of the RE9 Set:
  • My face feels more clean and clear
  • My pores have gotten smaller and black heads have diminished. My pores were never on my radar until I started using this kit
  • The products smell great ... it's made from oranges
  • My lines and wrinkles have lessened - yes, I have them
  • No more dark circles under my eyes
  • You will start seeing results in as little as 24 hours
My beautiful mom's reviews. Just look at this Before & After picture:
  • Less baggy eyes
  • Fresher/brighter complexion
  • Fewer wrinkles
  • Age spots are lighter

 
Please contact me if you would like to purchase your kit today, or if you would like to become a consultant so that you can get your own FREE kit! If you purchase a kit right now then you will also receive a FREE full-sized RE9 Advanced Instant Lift Gel. That's a $46 value, just for you. This purchase also allows you to pick out another $125 worth of any Arbonne products for only $25!
 
Samples: Please let me know if you would like to try this kit. I do have samples, and yes, I will part with them. Haha!
 
Guys: Good news, there is an RE9 line for you as well!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment