My Family

My Family

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rhea Lana: Sneak Peak!



Today is one of the Consignor drop off day's at the Rhea Lana of Broken Arrow Spring/Summer sale. I love this day, for 2 reasons!

1) I get to drop off the items that I'm selling; therefore, making space in my home for the new things that I will buy at the sale (don't tell my husband I just said that)!
2) I get a Sneak Peak at the awesome items that other consignors have already dropped off!

My car was loaded and ready this morning!

Thanks to Debbie and Kristin, the amazing co-owners of the Broken Arrow RL, I was able to take some pictures to give you a Sneak Peak as well! Here are some of the items that will be available in just a few short days.

Clothes! Clothes! And more clothes! All sizes, all styles, boys & girls!

Toys * Swings * Room Decor * And much, much more!

If you want to see what else they have to offer, then you'll have to get over to the sale at their new location at 71st & County Line (in the old Wal-Mart). Doors open to the public on Sunday, April 6th, at 11:00am. You can see the full event schedule Here.

Questions: Ask me or the Owners themselves - Debbie (debbiew@rhealana.com) and Kristin (kristin@rhealana.com)

Happy Guilt Free Because You're Not Paying Full Retail For High Quality Items Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment