My Family

My Family

Friday, April 4, 2014

Clean Eating: March Results!


Amen to that! Do you count calories? I have. Do you count points? It can be tedious, time consuming, and not a good indication of what you're actually eating. Do you count chemicals?

Before Arbonne, I had no idea what I was putting in my body. Sure, I ate "healthy," but I didn't read labels. I didn't even know what some of the ingredients in my foods were, and I wasn't doing my body any favors. I was eating for me, for my satisfaction. I wasn't eating to fuel by body properly so that it could perform at its best. 

I'm very grateful for Arbonne. I'm grateful for the 30 Day Challenge that I accepted in January, and for the changes that I still do today. I currently follow the 80/10/10 maintenance program that is suggested after the challenge. I still live gluten, dairy, soy, peanut, and caffeine free 80% of the time. I NEVER thought I would say that since I was a two cups of milk a day - put cheese on everything - pass me a roll - peanut butter eating machine! Sound familiar?!

I'm also grateful for those that said Yes, and that decided to take this journey with me. These people trusted me and my guidance enough to not only accept the challenge, but to truly make life long changes. Each month, I'm blown away by my teams results, and by their contagious attitudes. Our team is full of encouragement! Our team works hard, and we celebrate each others struggles and victories. Every change, big or small, is celebrated because in the end, it's each of those small changes that make a big difference!

Team Results
  • I had 4 people give me their weight loss results at the end of the month for a total of 31.5 lbs gone! My team member with the highest weight loss percentage was 6.19%! That's amazing! 
    • My other team members are either maintaining their previous weight loss, or they're not doing the challenge for weight loss at all, but for the many other benefits of eating healthy. 
  • I had 3 people give me their inches lost and that was a total of 13 inches! My team member with the highest number of inches lost was 7.5 inches! Whoop!
Team Testimonials:
  • "Day 7. While it's not been easy. I've been surprised by not having that starving feeling I've had in other weight loss programs. This is a mindset change as well as a nutrition change."
  • "I've taken what I learned from my month of clean eating, tweaked it a bit for the long haul, and managed to keep the pounds and inches off in March. I may not be 100% 'clean' but I'm probably 80% and have made some real, permanent and most importantly, manageable changes. I'm no longer counting calories, steps or heart rates to quantify my progress. I'm making progress by the way I feel. It's very freeing to no longer be controlled by numbers and gadgets."
  • "You've (Arbonne) helped me open my eyes on what I've been eating and feeding my boys! I've lost almost 15 lbs! And I wake up naturally at 5:30am every morning! You've made a big improvement to my life in so many ways!"
  • "I've found that cutting gluten and dairy isn't that difficult."

If you are intrigued by this challenge and you would like to know more, please contact me at morrison25@cox.net. I would love to share some information with you so that you can decide if this is the right fit for you. Each of my team members get a Fit Kit Guide, a FREE 4 week menu and shopping guide, a private Facebook support page, and access to a nutritionist. We are here as a team to help you succeed!

Support and Teamwork can be defined in Acts 3:7 - "Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong."


I would love for you to join my current April team, or I can get you prepared for my May team. I believe in you!


No comments:

Post a Comment