My Family

My Family

Monday, June 16, 2014

And I Quote ... (Part 3)






Here are more hilarious quote from our kiddo's...

Bailey, Age 5:

  • "Lou's gonna stay in her PJ's all day, and Mom's gonna stay in her HomeJ's."
  • "My cough is getting a little fizz in it."
  • "I heard that in myself's brain."
  • "I really did have a booger in my ear."
  • "I've got back eyes. They went all the way to the back of my head and I saw her do it!"
  • "God and Jesus are kind of the same person except with different hair."
  • "Don't call me a goobertooter cuz I don't toot. I just goober."
  • "I didn't tell you to go. I told you to get your face out of here."
  • After spilling Goldfish in the floorboard of the car, "Don't worry mom and dad. There's only about 40 pieces down there."
  • While driving on the highway past a dead deer, "I just saw a dead kangaroo."
  • "You need to wash these socks twice! They look like they have two layers of dirt on them, but it smells like five layers."
  • "Lou started it. I ended it. Parker middled it."
  • "Running makes me toot a lot."
  • After waking up with allergy symptoms, "There's hair in my throat."
  • "Can you pull out my ponytail? Be careful. My hair is tired."
  • To Lou, "Did you pee pee before the shower? Me too. Pee pee buddies!"
  • "It smells like lawn mower breath out here."

Lou, Age 3-4:
  • "Franky-Style" - aka Frankenstein
  • "Pokipone" - aka Pine cone
  • "When we trick or treat at church next year, can we just drive your car? Or, maybe we'll ride a donkey."
  • "All this screaming and laughing is making my booby hurt."
  • "Don't leave the water running in the sink. It could run out of batteries."
  • "I think that moth landed on the wall to poop."
  • "Gravo! Gravo!" Followed by Bailey saying, "It's Bravno!"
  • Random comment while riding in the car, "I think Jesus is taking a shower, just like Pops."
  • "If this baby doll plays with my belly button one more time, I'm throwing it out of my bed."
  • "I know how to unlock doors cuz I speak Spanish."
  • Random back to back comments while riding in the car, "Your front windshield is dirty. Somebody had hot fries again."

Parker, Age 1-2:
  • "The booger is gone. It's in my mouth."
  • "Let's go out in the backyardin!"

Of course, if you knew the context in which these comments were made, they would be even funnier, but I hope that you still enjoyed them. We are blessed to spend life with these awesome, crazy girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment