My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Days 11-20


November Thankfulness!


Day 11: I'm thankful for our Veteran's, past and present. Their service to our great country is unforgettable.

Day 12: I'm thankful for my extended family. Whether we live close enough to see each other on a weekly basis or we keep in contact via Facebook, you've all impacted my life in one way or another. I love you!

Day 13: I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful that I get to work 3 days a week and be home with my girls the rest of the time. I have a pretty amazing boss, but don't tell him I said that.

Day 14: I'm thankful for a full night of sleep. It's been about two weeks of at least one of the girls waking up 2-3 times a night. Praise the Lord we all slept well!

Day 15: I'm thankful that our girls loved watching the play Mary Poppins at the Tulsa PAC. We were up late, but they did great!

Day 16: I'm thankful for a place to call home and for vehicles that run smoothly.

Day 17: I'm thankful for the weight set in our garage, hard work, dedication, and weight loss.

Day 18: I'm thankful for our coed soccer team. Most of us have been playing together for years; and although we're getting older, we've still got some pretty good skills left in us.

Day 19: I'm thankful for quick and easy recipes.

Day 20: I'm thankful for this time in our lives when baby and toddler giggles fill our house. There's really nothing like a good belly laugh from a baby.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment