My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Great Deals Coming Soon!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE saving money? Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE making money? Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Rhea Lana? Well, I do I do I do!


You can read my first Rhea Lana (RL) blog post Here. Since that time, I've been hanging, pinning, and tagging lots of little girl clothes. The below picture is one of three sets of clothing that I've prepped to sell. I can't wait to get these items dropped off so I can regain my closet space. Speaking of, the Drop-Off dates are only two weeks away (Sept 4th-5th).
Consignor Tip: Plastic hangers are required and they can be purchased in sets of 10 at Wal-Mart for $1.


Don't forget about Halloween! RL is a great place to buy and sell your gently used Halloween costumes. I will definitely be shopping for my girls' costumes at RL.


Shoes, shoes, and more shoes! It seems like our kids grow out of that brand new pair of shoes we bought them before they even step out the front door, right?! RL is a great place to buy and sell those shoes.


Did You Know?
  • The Average Consignor made $280 at the Spring 2013 RL event!
  • Consignors earn a minimum of 70% of their sales ... or more!
  • Consignors are invited to the Private Pre-Sale on Saturday, Sept 7th!
  • Consignors pick up their checks the day after the sale ends (Sept 15th)!
  • RL guarantees items against loss. Meaning, if you show up on Pick-Up Day and one of your items that didn't sell is missing then they will pay you for the lost item. That's amazing!
  • Each volunteer and consignor receives a set of passes which includes 2 Guest Passes (a Guest pass allows friends/family/co-workers to shop the Pre-Sale at 6pm on Saturday, Sept 7th!) Write your first and last name on the back of your Guest Passes and hand them out! All Guest Passes received at the Pre-Sale on Sept 7th will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 RL Gift Certificate! That's a BIG deal! $50 goes a long way at RL! Win-Win-Win for Consignors, Volunteers, and Shoppers!
Facebook Contest: Click Here to "Like" the Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow facebook page. Then "Share" the below picture (must be a public share to count!), and comment that you have done so and your name will be placed in a drawing for a $25 RL Gift Certificate! It is that easy to get some free money for our event!!!
 
 
Like I said in my first blog, feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about buying and selling at RL. Whether you would like to be a consignor or a shopper, I'm here to help. Or you can email the owners of the BA Rhea Lana, Debbie (debbiew@rhealana.com) and Kristin (kristin@rhealana.com). They are wonderful ladies!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment