My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 5, 2013

And I Quote ... (Part 2)


Our girls are at it again! Here is a new list of quotes that we've heard over the past few months. If you missed the first post "And I Quote..." then you can read it Here.


Bailey, Age 5:
  • "Parker, what in the earth did you push?"
  • "I wonder what a jelly bean bag is full of when it's empty?"
  • "I like school, but I don't like how you have to follow the rules there."
  • "I need to go home and pick out a smile for picture day tomorrow. I have lots of cheesy smiles to choose from."
  • We told Bailey that we needed to trim her nails. Her response was, "No thanks. I'm going to use them to saw wood."
  • "I don't want Lou to put her nose boogers on these."
  • "G-Lightening" - aka Gatorade

Lou, Age 3 1/2:
  • "You can't tell anyone at church that you got underwears on. You got it?"
  • "We have to squeeze that cows teetee (utters) to get the water (milk) out."
  • "I don't have wacky (wax) in my ears!"
  • "Every little swallow, Every chicken feet" - aka chick-a-dee from the song Rockin' Robin
  • "Jesus has a big castle with breakfast and a couch."
  • "Where's my stolascape? Stelescope?" - aka Telescope
  • "I'll take good care of it because Santa gave it to me. I mean Jesus. I get mixed up sometimes."
  • "Can I warm my food in the magic heater?" - aka microwave
  • "Daddy, you have big boobies and I have little boobies."
  • "We haven't been this way since I was a baby with no teeth."

Parker, Age 1 1/2:
  • "Pinnocchi - okie" - aka Pinocchio

"Out of the mouth of babes comes great wisdom" ... or just something really, really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment