My Family

My Family

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Clean Eating Challenge: February Results!


Click Here to read my January Team Results!

On Feb 28th, my team finished their month long Clean Eating journey, and we had some strong finishers! I'm very proud of each person's dedicated journey. There were some struggles (like giving up coffee) along the way, but in the end, lives were changed!

Team Results:

  • I had 13 people give me their weight loss results at the end of the month. Those 13 people lost a total of 77 lbs! My team member with the highest weight loss percentage was 6.15%!
  • I had 7 people give me their inches lost. Those 7 people lost a total of 34.75"! My team member with the highest inches lost was 8 inches! 
  • These are the kind of results that you see when you don't give up!
  • The weight and inches lost seem to be what everyone wants to hear about since those are visible changes, but what about the changes that you can't see from the outside? Keep reading. You will be amazed!

Team Testimonials:
  • "I lost 3 lbs and 1.5 inches" - This came from a team member in her second month of the journey, and she's continuing into March!
  • "I'm walking slowly on the treadmill, and I no longer have stiff muscle pains in the front of my legs, and the pain in my hip and knee is so much better. I'm thankful!"
  • "I am an avid runner and was interested in 'kicking it up a notch' on the nutrition side (thanks to the eye opener statement of 80% nutrition and 20% fitness). So, I accepted the challenge. But I experienced results I didn't expect! I have struggled with cystic acne for over 15 years and through this challenge, I now have clear skin!" 
    • Not to mention, she lost 8 lbs!
  • "I've experienced lower blood pressure, no headaches, and I no longer feel my heart murmur when I lay flat on my back. It used to feel like my heart was doing flips inside my chest when I would lay down, but now that my blood pressure has lowered, I no longer feel the murmur."
  • "I lost 10 lbs and I started late on Feb 8th!"
  • "I learned to love protein shakes and rice chips and gluten free pasta. I learned that I don't really need refined carbs and sugars to be satisfied. I learned that it's ok NOT to have potatoes with every meal. I learned how to bake all kinds of gluten-free snacks and found that almonds and coconut make everything better. I learned to like hot tea in place of my evening glass of red wine. What I missed: coffee. I'm definitely taking coffee back, but not in excess. One cup in the mornings before my workout is enough. I lost a few pounds, a couple of inches, and I gained some willpower over cravings." - From a CPA (this is a stressful time of year)
  • "Not only are my blood sugar, blood pressure, and arthritis greatly improved ... I have been on a 3 year schedule to check my colon. Without giving too much information, I will tell you that I received a good Colonoscopy test result. I only had one polyp where 3 years ago, I had multiple polyps. I talked to the nurse when she called to check on me. She said my good eating was what helped. The fiber in the shakes and in the food we eat is making a big internal difference. I figured something was up when I was told last time to come back in 3 years (commonly you test every 5 years). I wasn't told then, but was told this time that having multiple polyps puts you in the high risk category to develop colon cancer. Now, I have been taken off the high risk notice and don't have to test again for 5 years! The benefits just keep showing up with this Life Change we have made in our eating habits."
  • "We joined the gym again and we love going!"
  • "We can't imagine going back to our old habits. We are ready for March, our 3rd month using Arbonne products and eating clean."
  • From another team member who works in an accounting office (it's tax season my friends) - "Last week was terrible! I fired one employee and the other one called in three days so I was working triple duty. And working 8+ hours on Sunday for the past three weeks. Just three more Sunday's to go. I can't wait for March 15th, corporate tax deadline. I just have so much stress right now, but I have been sticking to my shakes twice a day and the dinner menu that was provided. I feel good about what I'm eating. Also, I haven't gotten on the scale in about a week, so I'm not sure what I weigh, but I need to get new jeans ASAP! I'm thinking I'm down at least two sizes!"
  • "My most dramatic change has been my 'mommy tummy' that I have struggled with since baby #3."
    • I saw pictures. The mommy tummy was replaced with a nice set of abs!
  • "I lost 8 lbs. That's 28.5 lbs since January, and I'm continuing into March."

These are amazing results that all came about because these individuals decided to change the way that they eat, to say No to things that don't fuel their body, and to say Yes to a much healthier lifestyle that will continue on for years to come. YOU can achieve these same results! These are moms, dads, employees, stay at home moms, retiree's, etc. The only difference between them and you is that they simply said Yes. They were ready for a change and they went for it, and you can't deny those results. This Clean Eating Challenge is LIFE CHANGING. So, what's holding you back? I would love to talk with you about this challenge if you're ready to hear more. Please contact me anytime (morrison25@cox.net). 

I truly feel like I hold the Key to saving people's lives. That may sound extreme, but when you hear that blood sugar is lowered, diabetes is under control, blood pressure is lowered, heart murmurs are no longer felt, colonoscopy's come back clear, weight is lost, inches are lost, etc ... well, then there must be something to this crazy thing called Clean Eating. 

I'm putting together teams each month to go through this challenge. Each team member is given a four week menu and shopping guide, is included in a full support private facebook page, and has access to a nutritionist. 

I will also work with you to make this challenge fit your budget so please don't hesitate because you "think" it's expensive. There are multiple discount options with Arbonne! When my husband and I went through the challenge in January (and I continued into Feb), we actually came out ahead financially because we cooked every meal at home and saved a lot of money by not eating out ... or grabbing a cappuchino here and there. 

April Team: I'm putting this team together right now and I would LOVE for you to join me! The kits take 5-7 days to ship to your door so don't wait until the last minute to join. If you live in the Tulsa area, I would love to come to your house to share this program with you, your family, and your friends. I will never push someone to buy if they are not ready. I just want the opportunity to share this experience with others so that they can benefit as well! And, there's some pretty awesome host rewards available to you as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment