My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Clean Eating: April & May Results


If you can relate to any of the following items, then please consider going through Arbonne's 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge with my team. I lead a team each month, starting on the 1st of the month, with all of the tools to make healthy changes for life. You are given a 4 week menu, a private Facebook support page, access to a nutritionist, access to others who have successfully completed the program, and products to help you succeed. You choose the products that will help you; therefore, the program can fit into ANY budget.

Can you relate to these symptoms of an unbalanced diet?

  • Low energy
  • Poor eating habits
  • Excess weight
  • Depression / Anxiety
  • Disturbed sleep
  • Mood swings
  • Slow digestion / Stomach issues after eating
  • Constipation
  • Slow metabolism
  • Joint pain
  • Aching muscles

If you said yes to one or more of these (as most people do) then please contact me so that I can talk with you about the program. My heart is in helping others break away from their old habits and live life to the fullest. My eating habits drastically changed after going through this program in January, and I haven't looked back. I followed the program to a T in January and I had great results. Since that time, I've followed the program's 80/10/10 rule meaning I eat clean 80% of the time, eat what I want 10% of the time, and go all out 10% of the time. I've lost weight maintaining the 80/10/10 rule, I sleep better, and I'm more alert than I was before changing my diet with the help of Arbonne's vegan based nutrition products. Vegan, as in the cleanest form of protein available. Not Vegan, as in this is a vegan program. You do eat grass fed beef and poultry throughout the 30 days. I've seen great improvements in my workouts, running, and overall health especially in the way my body as healed after having surgery in mid April.

April Team Results:

  • Those that reported weight, lost at total of 48 pounds with the highest female losing 21 pounds (6.09%) and the highest male losing 15 pounds (7.63%)! 
  • Those that reported inches, lost a total of 15.5" inches with the highest inches lost going to a male at 8.75"!
May Team Results
  • Unfortunately, I don't have stats to report for May since I was two weeks out from major surgery and I was focused on healing ... instead of nagging people for their stats. Ha! I know that my team came out with better eating habits and a renewed vision of a healthy life, which far outweighs weight and inches lost.
April & May Testimonials
  • "The program really does work. I have made the shakes with only water and I like the taste. I am not eating / snacking on chips, chocolate, etc which has really helped. I am much more aware of what is going in my mouth."
  • "I made it a month and I really feel so good about what I have done. What I have eaten has filled me up. I'm so proud because I'm not near as tired as was, and when I sit down my eyes don't shut within 10 minutes."
Product Testimonials:
  • "I'm a protein powder 'snob' and I've tried pretty much everything, and nothing tastes as good as the Vanilla vegan protein!"
  • "Arbonne's protein powder is the bomb. No one else's even comes close."

Are you ready for a change? Contact me at morrison25@cox.net. I'm here to help! You can also see more results and testimonials here.



No comments:

Post a Comment