My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Product Review: This Before & After Shocked Me!

Our middle daughter, Lou, is 4 years old. A few months ago she cut off 9 inches of her hair to donate it to Locks of Love in honor of her amazing cousin, Ashleigh, who was (she's now cancer free as of 3 weeks ago, Praise the Lord!) battling Lymphoma. Before her haircut, Lou's hair was thin and stringy, which is exactly how my hair looks when I try to grow it out. It just hangs lifeless. So sad.

As Lou was getting her haircut, we realized that she actually has really thick hair like her dad. Who knew?! She left the salon with the most perfect haircut for her personality. It was short, and it fit her to a T. Soon after the cut, I realized how wild her hair gets if not fixed properly (aka brushed and blow dried) before going to bed. But let's be honest, who is going to blow dry their 4 year old daughters hair every night?! Not me. So, I fixed it on occasion, but 90% of the time she went all natural ... wild and crazy.

So, when Arbonne announced a new all natural hair serum last month, I knew that I had to test it out. I tried it on my thin hair this morning and it really took care of my fly-aways that never want to lay flat. Since I liked my results, I put it on Lou's damp hair after her bath tonight. I used one pump (about a pea size amount), rubbed it in my hands and then I rubbed my hands over her head a few times. One pump didn't feel like enough, but I wanted to see how it would work by following the "one pump" directions. I dried her hair and I was shocked! The below pics are what her hair looked like before her bath (her normal everyday look), and what it looked like after I dried her hair with the serum. I'm a believer!!!



The hair Serum is on the right and their new Hairspray is on the left. I bought the hairspray as well, but I haven't tried it yet. I assume it will be just as great as the serum, and every other all natural product that Arbonne makes. If you want to try out either of these products, or any other Arbonne product, let me know! You won't be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment